Alpha Public Schools ensures that all students will have not only the knowledge, but also the skills and character traits they will need to succeed in college and career.
We do this by creating an engaging educational environment that gives every student the personalized instruction and support they need, including:
- High expectations for all students — and the support they need to reach their potential
- Strong relationships with dedicated teachers and with peers
- Individual learning plans created in partnership with students themselves, to give them true ownership and responsibility for their own goals and progress
- Smart technology that supports each student’s learning style and pace and allows teachers
to focus on small-group instruction, hands-on projects, character education and college-
- Parent engagement that educates and empowers families as advocates for their child’s education
WANT TO LEARN MORE? Contact Ms. Gutierrez by email at email@example.com or by phone at (408) 455-1223.
READY TO APPLY? We’re accepting applications for the 2017-2018 school year in:
- Grades 6, 7, and 8 at Alpha: Blanca Alvarado Middle School
- Grades 5, 6, 7, and 8 at Alpha: Jose Hernandez Middle School
- Grades 9 and 10 at Alpha: Cindy Avitia High School
- Grades K – 7 at Alpha: Cornerstone Academy Preparatory School
Read more about the application process and download an application on our Attend Alpha page.